Dr. Hani Mohammed Alharbi
Chief Operating Officer
Seha Virtual Hospital (SVH)
A Result-driven Chief Operating Officer & Co-founder of Seha Virtual Hospital with 10 Years’ experience driving operational excellence at various healthcare institutions. Contributed to getting unconditional accreditation from CBAHI several times across multiple healthcare institutions with rates of more than 92%. Holds a Medical degree (MD). A Team leader dedicated to implementing and managing numerous projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment with an exceptional leadership and management skills, in addition to experience in strategy & business planning, Governance, Risk Management, Compliance, operation, Quality & ROI methodology.
– Bachelor’s Degree of Medicine & Surgery – College of Medicine.
– High Diploma, Healthcare Management.
– Various accredited certifications such as C-GRCA, C-GRCP, C-SBPP, C-KPI, C-BSCP, C-LSSBB, C-ASP.
– Chief Operating Officer at Seha Virtual Hospital (SVH).
– Acting Chief of Quality & Excellence Officer at Seha Virtual Hospital (SVH).
– Assistant Commander of The Incident Command Centre at Riyadh Health Subcluster (RHS1).
– Deputy Hospital Director at King Khaled Hospital (KKH) Al-Kharj.
– Infection Prevention & Control Director at KKH Al-Kharj.
– Infection Prevention & Control Supervisor at KKH Al-Kharj.
– Medical Director/ PHC Director at KKH Al-Kharj.
– Co-founder of Seha Virtual Hospital.
– Designing effective & efficient operational model with Process optimization.
– Taking the Lead of formulating Seha Virtual Hospital strategy.
– Taking the Lead of formulating Seha Virtual Hospital financial sustainability strategy.
– Founder of Quality & Excellence.
– Formulate a KPI dashboard in a Hybrid methodology
– Achieving 89% Readiness for launching in Seha Virtual Hospital commissioning checklists from the first attempt as a Team leader.
– Formulate An Emergency response & surge plan for COVID-19 in Alkharj and The Incident Command Centre according to schedule based on the national plan from CCC-MOH with designed KPIs for continuous monitoring.
– Contributed to obtaining an unconditional accreditation from CBAHI several times in various healthcare institutions.